12 August 2010

Bonjour, we're back!

While I attempt to download and organize my photos from our Wisconsin voyage, I couldn't help but in the meantime post a few favorite things I've laid eyes on in the recent weeks. All while talking to myself en Francais as Luke had his first French class this morning. I know, it sounds ridiculous, he barely speaks English. But, you know how I love zee French language, I had to do it. Isn't the term "escargot" so much more lovely than "snail?" Luke was intrigued and even came away with a little bit of "merci" - hey, if I can't get him to say thank you in English perhaps he will say it in French.

So, I'm not even close to moving Luke into a toddler bed (yeah, his head touches the top and feet the bottom of the crib, but he sleeps!) . When I do, I think I will have to go with this tangerine little number from P'kolino (it almost looks like it could be in a chic Parisian pied a terre). My queen of finding the best things friend Lynn has it for her son and it is just so darn cute. Photo makes it look big, but it is small, close to the ground, has great lines... it is a partner to the little picnic table Luke has in our kitchen that I love. Tucking this away for when we either have an escape artist or he starts sleeping sitting up and my guilt settles in.

No comments:

Post a Comment