Today Luke happily celebrated his friend Caterina's birthday with mini cupcakes (3 of them to be exact, just for him).

Luke for some reason severely dislikes the song happy birthday. The frown below is the beginning of a full on scream. Ever since he freaked out at his 2nd birthday when we sang it to him, he cries each time he hears it. Or maybe he actually has a love hate relationship with it, given that on the way home he actually was singing it very quietly under his breath.

And for a night cap, I asked Luke tonight while he was in the bathtub where his paci went... I gave it to him when he first got in and I assumed it was hiding under the bubbles. No, according to Luke, his paci is "in New York." I like it - a hip paci, indeed!

No comments:
Post a Comment