05 February 2012

A nod to a superb face lift -

No, I haven't been watching too much Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (though I did finally watch the finale of Friday Night Lights, and I seriously believe that it was the absolute best show on television, loved, loved, my eyes welled up at the end that I had to say goodbye to Dillon. Though, admittedly, I find myself repeating the mantra Clear Eyes, Full Heart in my sleep - and you thought I'd say I'm dreaming of Tim Riggins!)

Back to the face lift... Land of Nod. Holy fabulous!

This Jenny Lind bed used to only come in white. Now look at this gorgeous pop of color - of course those with a severely creative gene (like my talented sister who got all the creative genes in our family!) would just paint the bed. But now the rest of us can just click add to cart!


I am a lover of fabric headboards. While it traps you into white bedding for the most part (which is my favorite anyways), it is such a statement! This also comes in a chevron-like zig zag.



How about this gorgeous rug! Only $299 for an 8x10 - is it made of plastic? Must read reviews as I am so tempted. I just went with pink and white chevron drapes for Sadie's room so this might be too much. Then again, I love competing patterns!

Land of Nod even has the cutest little blog www.honesttonod.com - where I have I been living, under a rock?
And these cute little storage baskets - thanks to my design-savvy and now amazing seamstress friend ESM for the tip on these fabulous finds!



1 comment:

  1. Shiloh, ah I love the chevron all over your blog! I am obsessed, too! My Pinterest page is all stripes, polka dots and chevron. Hope you're all doing well - the kids are so precious!

    ReplyDelete