14 April 2009

Napping on PST ....

Luke decided he was a west coast baby today. At 1:30 I put him to bed, he cried. At 2:00 I took him into my bed hoping maybe he'd (we'd) nap, but all I got was a bad skin exfoliation from his nails. After trying again in his crib, I gave up and put him on the floor in his bedroom to hang out. Left the room for 30 seconds and he was half a push away from being totally under his bed. Complete with an enormous grin...


Plan G: walk. Despite the 40 degrees and rain we had today, I thought maybe a walk to the grocery store would work. Nothing like the lull of traffic at the worst intersection in Alexandria (where waiting at stop lights can take up to 7 minutes) to put him to sleep. It did. So he slept like this in the Bob until 6. Can't wait for what tonight holds... good thing he's so cute. 

Off to the Florida sunshine tomorrow... hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment