My family and friends know that I have been, well a bit reluctant to chop off my surfer boy's sun drenched locks. Perhaps it is the California wannabe in me, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it unless my two requirements were reached. a) he couldn't see b) it morphed into a very obvious mullet.
I added a c) this morning. That would be if it ever looked completely and totally out of control and weird.
You be the judge.

I just happened to be getting my hair cut today, so after he woke up with the above post-frat party all-nighter look, I gave in. A little trim for surfer boy was meant to be. He sat fairly nicely for Jessica for about 15 seconds. Then we went to plan B with me holding him and bribing him with Thomas the Train on mute on the ipod.
And voila, the new and improved do... I think he'd still pass for a Venice Beach dweller. And the new look made his Dad very happy.


No comments:
Post a Comment