23 September 2010

Me + the Big Apple = Much Anticipated Love

Preparing for my trip up to NYC tomorrow to celebrate my beloved Genevieve, I've been frantically strategizing my 4 hours of SOLO WANDERING before reuniting with two of my favorite friends! As much as I love paging through real, live magazines, I was reminded tonight of how much I love Lonny Magazine, launched after Domino was (tear, tear) laid to rest.

This month will mark the release of the much anticipated coffee table book American Fashion Designers at Home. I will order as soon as I can find it. A sneak preview of the Tahari Family's terasse in Soho that I found online. Speechless (not so much on the clown sitting area on the left, hey we all have different taste).

Here's to hoping I stumble upon Blake & Leighton filming Gossip Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment