07 September 2010

The miracle of McDonalds fries

Poor little Luke spiked a temp this weekend. It was especially sad because a) well, it's always sad when little people get a 104.9 and b) selfish alert: I was so excited to go to our friend Kelly's wedding in D.C. Fortunately he was doing a little better Sat night so we got to see the ceremony from afar at the back of the church and Dan headed to the reception for a bit. She was a gorgeous bride and I especially loved her shoes (and her mom's).

So here's the little munchkin with his uneaten munchkin Dunkin Donut post doctor's visit this weekend. He woke up just in time to pull out of the McDonald's drive thru and see fries in Dan's hands. Fries, fries, he said, half asleep. He threw the donut to the ground and gobbled up about a dozen fries before passing out again as we arrived at home. And then kicked the fever.



And doing acrobatic work today in his new kicks that I am mildly obsessed with. They are so cute.


2 comments:

  1. And let's just all admit it... those fries are delicious. I could really use some right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Shiloh! We missed you at the reception but definitely understood why you needed to get the little guy home. It was great seeing you guys after all this time and hope we can all get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete