23 March 2011

Channeling the positive energy for Bucky!

Must be March Madness, Luke has found a new affinity for the sport of basketball. He shoots back to back to back shots for a good 30 minutes in a row, and provides running commentary... "I missed," "nice shot," "I made it," "three points," and my newest favorite, "Money!" He also provides commentary on my shots - I've been working on my beyond the arch shots, and he will yell out, "Mommy made it!" Well, when I make it, that is. I'm ready to take Dan on in horse. 

Badgers have a big game tomorrow vs. Butler - major channeling of positive vibes to NOLA going on here. 


This is Luke's please smile response. He even let me comb his surfer locks tonight, first time in about 6 months! He was a very happy camper with loads of friend time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment