11 July 2009

Why I love (and hate Target)

Isn't this doormat so Anthropologie? $14.97 at Target. Unfortunately, it was accompanied by $97.00 of additional "necessities" that were not on my list of four $4 storage bins to contain all the other junk that I've "needed" from Target over the years. A bad cycle of justification. But, the doormat is so cute. And maybe I'll return the rest... or maybe I should have just gone to Anthropologie as I could have justified a $111.97 top. Ending train of thought now....

2 comments:

  1. Super cute doormat! And so true... I always come home with everything I wasn't planning on buying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed your lead and bought 2 of those doormats! Target just gets ya! We can't walk out the door without spending $100...NUTS! This blog is fantastic! I wish my sis would get into it ;) I may start one for her next time I visit.

    ReplyDelete