07 October 2009

New anti-sick strategy

I am self-identified as a chill, "he'll be fine," "no worries" mom turned uber psycho anti-germ freak. So, here's my latest solution... socks transformed into anti-germ mechanisms. For outside especially, these little "no-sick sock-hands" (better name TBD) will keep your kids germ free at the playground. Brilliant business idea in this frightening time of H1N1 or mom gone crazy?

Here's my guinea pig... he kept them on in the swing, I pulled off as soon as he got in the stroller and stuck his germ-free hands in his mouth. He's got a cold, so really this isn't the best test but at least it prevented other kids who use the swings (although I'm pretty sure these are Luke's personal swings as I've never seen anyone here - random location at King/Russell intersection by metro) from getting his cold, right?

Buy Buy Baby would totally sell them - especially if they looked at the total amount of $$ I've spent there in the last 14 months they'd for sure give me at least a shot...

1 comment:

  1. Excellent idea. Love it. Will do as we were in DC today, and he's crawling and putting hands everywhere.... and then into mouth. Yuck. Patent idea immediately!

    ReplyDelete