27 October 2009

Tigger's Big Debut

Ah, Halloween. Never been a big fan. Don't get me wrong, I used to be a fan of dressing up with my childhood friends - my favorite being Lisa and me playing "lawyer." But, ghosts, goblins, fake, gross things jumping out of people's yards yelling boo while I drop campaign lit on their doorstep, spiders... all things that scare me (especially the last one - there is a HUGE one sitting right outside the door to our garage so I'm only going in and out the front door while Dan is gone b/c if it gets in the house I'm going to have to knock on my neighbor Sandy's door and beg her to come over to save me and it will be terribly embarrassing but necessary).

Getting back to Tigger.... my favorite thing about Halloween now is dressing up the little guy. Luke borrowed his friend Ella's costume that she wore last year, and it is totally him. He's not a big fan of the hood/head, but if he's distracted enough he'll keep it on for a little bit.

Drum roll please.... HELLO TIGGER!

Tigger with Uh-Oh face...

Tigger and his Monday pals... Dorothy, Sophie le Giraffe, Scarecrow and the head Steelers cheerleader.

** Thanks to the Scarecrow's mom for the beautiful photos!