12 April 2011

Albums and boy duds

A few favorite things for this rainy day with a 2 year old on my hands who wants to defy my every request. i.e. took 20 minutes to leave Starbucks this morning (could have shaved off 15 of that if I was willing to give up my chai tea to carry him, which I wasn't). This was even after I had ventured on his behalf to nasty Landmark Mall (on a brilliant tip from L - check out her latest fabulous post on appliances, I am obsessed with the fuscia fridge) to pick up Cars movie cars on clearance - of course worth the trip as Luke ended up with a much coveted Crusin' McQueen and he picked out a special one for his good buddy who's mending a little foot sprain. I'm that observant to Cars that I know his bud already has a large version of Crusin' McQ. 

Love, love Rag and Bone photo albums - am working on one for Luke's baby book (have only gotten thru 6 months of it, reminder to self I must complete it before Baby R-2 arrives). They are absolutely beautiful and worth every penny. These new large photo frame albums are a great size for gifts or special occasions. 




And a favorite in the boy dud department - Tea brand. I love their pants, shorts, and t-shirts. I am partial to the skater look, though not to skateboards. It must be the California-wanna-be in me. But there are lots of options, and their pants/shorts fit great and last forever.

Rare free shipping through Wednesday. Code: dressy


No comments:

Post a Comment