Luke and I stopped at a playground dubbed "the pit" today in a neighborhood just a few minutes away (where we almost put an offer in on a house before we bought ours)... it's a beautiful area and I would have thoroughly gotten a kick out of saying that I live in the "Hills" (it is called Beverly Hills). That is a joke, I swear... well sort of, maybe. I do have a deeply rooted obsession with Beverly Hills since I took a ride on the "star home tours" double decker bus back in the '80s and had a particular obsession with Kareem Abdul Jabaar's ridiculous mansion and perfectly manicured lawn bordered with bouganvilla and wisteria. But, I really don't like The Hills at all even though I waste my time watching it - there is no one that makes me more annoyed on television than Heidi and Spencer and Stephanie (well maybe Kate in John & Kate Plus 8). But, I digress...
Luke loved chilling out on the vintage toys that have definitely been around since the 70s. He looks like such a big boy, I can't get over it. It felt like 100 degrees... we both were roasting but neither of us minded. We were having fun.
New pillows... cute, hey? Homegoods. Love it. OBSESSED. With my new milk frother (THANK YOU, ALISSA, FOR REC IT!). Nespresso Aeroccino. I have a habit of not following directions and/or breaking items like this. But this one is so easy to use. I mean, really, could I be a Starbucks barista or what?
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/sku8191702/index.cfm


Belle and I are ready to come over for coffee anytime :) Well, Belle and Luke can enjoy some milk/formula and the mommies can enjoy the "hard" stuff.
ReplyDelete