Auntie Katy came to visit this weekend from Milwaukee. She's the best, and Luke LOVED hanging out with her - me, too. It's not every day that I get to stay up late reminiscing through hours of laughter about our glory days of college, summer jobs at Disney World (clarification: we are NOT Disney obsessed people, and I'm no longer bitter that I had to work in the greasy 120 degree kitchen of the largest fast food restaurant in Magic Kingdom while Katy had the chance to jumpstart an acting career as a bellhop at the Tower of Terror), backpacking through Europe, cleaning toilets in the Hamptons, and bad jeans - old friends rock. Thank you for a wonderful visit, Auntie Katy!
Luke showed Katy how he moves the little pieces up the skinny metal things. He started doing all kinds of fun things during her visit.... like saying mama and inching his way forward.

Mmmm... colorful dinner. Wasn't sure about those raspberries at first, but he became a fan in the end (and the high chair is now stained a beautiful shade of fuscia).
No comments:
Post a Comment