Luke and I joined Katie and Belle at a beautiful place called River Farm in Virginia. It was once frequented by George Washington himself. We wandered around the grounds and had a picnic overlooking the Potomac River. It was hot, and the babies loved hanging out in the grass. The did not, however, love to keep their hats on.
Luke and Belle frolicking in the grass...
Later this afternoon, Luke and I took a run to the playground. He had a blast on the swings. On the way back, I somehow managed to drop my prized iphone (yes, I shouldn't have left it laying on top of the stroller while running). When I returned to our neighborhood, I realized it was, gasp, gone! After two trips back a mile each way down Braddock Road, the second with Luke in his pajamas, I found it! Up on top of a fence. Thank you nice runner for saving it! Whew, now I don't have to return my new tory burch tunic and flats.
P.S. Uncle Josh leaves for India today for a month on a medical training adventure... safe travels, buddy!!


No comments:
Post a Comment