Watch out Suri, Milo and Apple, there's a new stud in town. Made a quick 24-hour trip up to NYC with the boys for my bday. Wandered Soho, had a lovely lunch complete with tasty mojitos and a margarita-filled dinner - all before 7 p.m. Luke loved people watching, even in the rain (check out the wavy mohawk! very kingston-esque).
Brunch the next morning at Sarabeth's on the Upper West Side... (DELISH!)... then a leisurely Sunday morning wander through flea market, Central Park, complete with an undocumented (sigh) Jack Black sighting.
Puerto Rican parade down Fifth Avenue thwarted my Bergdorf attempt... much to the boys' dismay.
All the glitz of Times Square got Luke's head spinning.

Arrived home Sunday late afternoon to a wonderful surprise... babysitter (thanks, Kelly P.!) and dinner at new Alexandria restaurant Brabo. Highly rec... delicious. Thanks, DT and LCR for a super birthday. Lucky girl I am.
I am just catching up with the blog - love it! And I was so happy to babysit for you all, call me anytime! Hope to see you and Luke soon!
ReplyDelete