05 August 2009

Our little artist...

After a day stock full of playing with friends and swimming with his pal Cate, Luke decided to bring the day to a close by nonchalantly dropping all of his dinner on the floor... piece by piece. First it started on the tray, then went into the mouth, then onto the floor. Sometimes it skipped the mouth part altogether. I have failed at disciplining with a stern "no" - all I get is a huge grin, which in turn makes me say no with a trying not to smile look, which fails to make him see me as the boss, which enables the food dropping to continue.

So, I came to the conclusion that orange, green and pink are really great colors next to my hardwood floors.


I needed a panoramic lens... photo does not come close to doing his art justice.

More pea in mouth (which I found again while in the bath tub).


So proud of his artistic talents...


A night cap... pulling out all the pots and pans.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, it begins....now you have to teach him to wipe up the floor with a wash cloth:)

    ReplyDelete