19 August 2009

Our Wednesday photo shoot

Luke was a hoot today. He is everyday, but today in particular, he was just really funny. Like while running errands in Arlington over the noon hour I just had to take him to one.. more... store! Lululemon (thanks, Lynn, I busted my budget on cute running wear)... check out these super hip running shorts - they are so comfy and cool. I lived in three pairs of Lululemon pants when I was pregnant... love love love.

Luke had more fun playing with the girls at the store and googling at himself in the mirror. He was so tired as we high tailed it back to the car in major heat, but kept his latest funny face on the whole way (squished up nose, full teeth exposure - see below).

Here is what I walked into after I heard him stirring this afternoon.

He was lassoing the giraffe! I couldn't capture on film because I was laughing so hard, but he had him over his head spinning him around and around. This photo is when the giraffe finally had enough. Hilarious.


Grandma gave him the coolest spray stand-up pool toy... he loves it.


Happy boy post-playing outside. Everything still goes into the mouth these days... I had to yank out a marble size piece of asphalt from his mouth after he darted down the driveway laughing ... just after this sweet photo was taken. Whenever I say no, he gives me this huge smirk and does whatever it was I was trying to stop. And then I laugh.


Rockstar! Anyone have purple die we can borrow?


L is for Luke.




This is the "uh oh" face - our favorite word.


Nice chompers!


1 comment:

  1. Those are especially adorable photos! What a sweet and funny boy.

    ReplyDelete