I have two favorite Tor(i)(y)s... Burch and Spelling McDermott. While the latter is on hiatus, the former just wrapped up a Gossip Girl taping with my fave starlet Blake Lively (airing 5 Oct; I can barely stand this GG dry-spell) and is in the midst of a terrific sale. Follow her blog and you will be just as obsessed as I am.

Reva flats (named after Tory's mother, yes I like to talk about her as if we go way back to our childhood days lazing away in Palm Beach with Lily) rarely go on sale. Once in a blue moon, you can find a great deal online or in retail store (my latest - and only - non-full-retail-price find from net-a-porter snagged me a fabulous pair of gold Revas for $95).
Comfortable, classy, as colorful as you want to be (orange were my first, and a top 5 shoe purchase of all time... from Georgetown fave Sassanova). And her tunics - gasp! They are perfect.
Go in with a friend (or two) and share this 25 percent off deal!

Em - my bags are packed full of Revas and tunics to follow (stalk) Tori across the globe...
Thank you Olive&Grace for the inspiration to post! I decided when my dear sweet little boy nailed me in the face with his musical wand at the grocery store (a botox size upper lip followed) that today's post would be about ME.
ok, you are really making me want a pair of these Revas. moms need to look cute too! can i convince myself they are a need???
ReplyDelete