18 September 2009

How hip art thou

Ah, the park. Freedom and loads of weathered vintage toys. Luke's favorite new friend... Walker. I have a video I'm trying to post, but my technological skills are lacking lately.

The three musketeers... Reese, Luke & Belle enjoying their new favorite treat we currently can not live without (Toddler Mum Mums).



Off to Little Maestros... a super cool music class dubbed by the New York Post as the "hottest music class for tots." How hip we are. Four performers, a puppet show, musical instruments for the kids and bubbles. Luke is not pictured here as he is oogling at himself in the mirror to the right.



P.S. On that note about my French obsession... my latest keep kids happy tool is Putumayo Kids CDs... the music is great and played at a rather high decibel allows adults to tune out the whimpering of tired/hungry/cranky children. Highly recommend Picnic Playground and Acoustic France. I even don't mind jamming to it in the car. Although I should keep the windows closed from now on since last week I pulled up at a stop light singing "I like to eat like a rainbow... blah blah... makes my brain grow"... next to a bunch of high school kids. Tinted windows in the car didn't help my cause, as surely they thought I was alone. Would I have thought I was the biggest dork ever back in the day? Absolutely. Hey, at least I was wearing my cute gold Jack Rogers sandals... um, as if they could almost see my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment