17 September 2009

Luke's petite amie

Luke and his pal Reese are having a fun week together during her visit... she is a 21 month too cute Floridian, my college friend Laura's little (big!) girl. She chats and laughs and has loads of energy! Luke just watches her go, and claps.

Bath time!


Luke has befriended the walker... he walks behind it with this enormous perma-grin. It looks like I've actually pasted the same photo of him into several locations in the house. Then he claps avec grin after he hits the wall.




P.S. Is it obvious I'm minorly obsessed with teaching Luke French? (admittedly, I want to brush up, too. my vocabulary of 12 words I use over and over to fool people like my brother and Dad into thinking I'm a Frenchie just won't cut it anymore. And no way I can fool Josh's amie Marie). I mean, come on, aren't petit French children just the sweetest things ever? Dan is going to just love the French-inspired corduroy trousers I found Luke at my new favorite online kids store www.olivejuicekids.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment