29 June 2010

For paper lovers

I love Daily Candy... it is a treat to receive an email in the inbox each day that I actually want to read (aside from friends of course, meaning Toys R Us sales, celiac info overdose, potterybarn sales that don't include the items I want to buy). You can set your preferences to cities, add special emails on cool kids stuff. It's a treat.

My computer is ailing, so I'm using Dan's, which means I can't safely bookmark. So I'm using my post to bookmark... and will keep adding cool paper ideas I find to this post until I figure out how to do a section on my favorite things... a list that's been building in my head since Luke was born.

Kate's Paperie was one of my favorite haunts when I spent a summer in Manhattan. I can't figure out how to upload the photo of the invites that were on Daily Candy, but if you click the link above it will take you there... to explore the whole site. Or if you're lucky enough to visit NYC you can wander one of their five fabulous stores in person.

2 comments:

  1. uh-oh, paper is my weakness. this is trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiloh, did I ever tell you of my grand plan to quit politics and open my own paper/gift boutique? Picking out wedding invitations was quite the process because I want every.single.one out there! :)

    ReplyDelete