22 June 2010

If you can't beat the heat, just sweat

Luke and I had the good fortunate to meet up with some of our favorite people this morning, the Chatterjees (minus Neil, who I miss yelling at in my old job for being perpetually late - hey, who could blame him, he has an awesome family at home who would be hard to leave!).

We met up in 94 degree heat at Clemyjontri Park in McLean, a really neat spot where kids of all ages and abilities can run around freely. We were all sweating about 3 minutes into the morning.

Here are Bo and Luke playing with some clown type character thing.


Luke had been eying the horses, so we went for a ride. I had to laugh at his "whoa, cool" - it never gets old.

Off to squeeze in to the yellow car. But, heaven forbid, only one steering wheel.

Post-picnic, running off lunch (although I think Luke has some string cheese still en mouth). What fun it is to hang with the Chatterjee boys and their super cool mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment