We Roehls are so nutty, we are going to be surprised to find out whether Luke will have a baby brother or sister come May. Whenever we ask Luke he says, "sister." But, if he's anything like me, he'll be welcoming a baby brother (I am ALWAYS wrong, except when it came to him).
Part of my reasoning is if I found out I was in fact having a girl months in advance I would have to redecorate, so Dan and I would go broke, and have to move to Wisconsin and live in our parents' basements (tempting...), and then I couldn't afford my fancy gluten free living. I am going to try very hard to recycle - even if this little one is a girl (well for decor, not clothes of course, so I still may have monitor my portion size of the $7.69 GF bag of granola).
But, oh, if I could design another nursery, do I ever love this one! Alissa - you have to pull some of these ideas even though you have so many fabulous ones on your own.
It's on my favorite nursery decor blog, Nursery Notations. Check out all the pix. And, a little props to Luke - he, too, has the CB2 abacus!
No comments:
Post a Comment